Blog#1


I choose this course because I am interested in computer science and want to know more about how does this major looks like, and maybe thinking to take a double major according to my performance in this course. I hope I could be more skillful in using DrRacket after finishing course and build a good foundation for the CSC108 next semester. I think computer programming is like enter a branch of codes to build a program and reach the ultimate purpose. Compare to my experience throughout studying this course so far, it proves my point that programming is not easy and we should remember various codes and figure out how to use them. I found that what is interesting in this course is that a simple code can lead to a big result, and every single code has their meaning, also every code can interact with another to form a new code and get a different result. What I found hard is not only to remember numerous codes, but also to understand their function, moreover, you have to know the interaction between many different codes. I heard that this course is much easier compare to other computer science courses such as CSC108 or 165, but I think this course is a little bit harder than I expected because I have never programmed before. I studied the quizzes through the exercises that instructor posted every week. And I am satisfied with my performance on the quizzes so far because you can do a good job on the quizzes if you totally understand every code on the exercise. I think one of my favourite Computer Science topics is related to the artificial intelligence. I am curious about how could AI change our world in the future.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Week 8-9 updates

Week 5 updates

Week 8 updates